Automatique Shape

  1. #1
    Modeste
    Guest

    Automatique Shape

    Bonsour®,
    ;o))) useless experiments!!!

    I challenge the do-it-yourselfers and nutcases about VBA...
    (API, BdR,Xla modification ???)
    Is it possible to modify the properties of the automatic shapes ?????

    example:
    ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddShape(msoShapeMoon, 28.5, 252 #, 81.75, 115.5).Select
    Selection.ShapeRange.Adjustments.Item(1) = 0.875

    in this example "Crescent of the moon"
    I wish that the "adjustements.item(1)" be able to accept a value higher than
    0.875
    i-e has to be variable on range [ 0% to 100% ] crescent initiate to full
    half-circle

    thank you
    @ +

    FU2 microsoft.public.fr.excel

    --
    have a Look at french FAQ :
    http://www.excelabo.net http://dj.joss.free.fr/faq.htm

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: Automatique Shape

    >>I wish that the "adjustements.item(1)" be able to accept a value higher
    >>than

    0.875

    It seems to be a built-in feature of the moon shape that this property
    cannot exceed .875. Even manually it refuses to go beyond this point.

    --
    Jim
    news:%[email protected]...