I want to test someone on there excel knowledge

  1. #1
    Mark
    Guest

    I want to test someone on there excel knowledge

    I'm in the process of recruiting a finance analyst who's job will be to do
    extensive statistical analysis on excel using vba.

    I would like to test all potential candidates on there excel knowledge but
    would like ideas on the best way of doing this. Even better if anyone knows
    of any web sites that will have a theory test i could give them that would be
    great.

    thanx in advance
    Mark

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: I want to test someone on there excel knowledge

    Be sure you find a spelling test also.

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: I want to test someone on there excel knowledge

    I doubt you're going to find exactly what you're looking for. A couple
    suggestions to determine Excelability......
    1, See if the Applicants name shows up in the Excel Newsgroups as a
    responder and check some of their posts.
    2, Ask to see some sample workbooks
    3, Have your Statistics Dept prepare a dummy set of data with results as you
    wish to see them, then give Applicant the raw data and see if they can attain
    the results you want, or maybe better ones.........
    4. Think Telecommute.....

    hth
    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3