List of folders in a certain directory

  1. #1
    woolyhedgehog
    Guest

    List of folders in a certain directory

    Is it possible to run a macro that will list the folder names within a
    specified directory? Ideally I would like this to list all the folder names
    into a single column.

    Any help is hugely appreciated

    Nick

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: List of folders in a certain directory

    whh,

    My "List Files" Excel add-in will do that.
    It has the option to list all files or all folders within a specified directory or folder.
    Each file is name is hyperlinked, folders are not.

    The add-in is free upon email request, remove XXX from my email address.

    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA
    [email protected]XX

    "woolyhedgehog"