Why is my sort menu option disabled?

  1. #1
    Valerie M
    Guest

    Why is my sort menu option disabled?

    I exported a Crystal Report to Excel 2002, but when I try to sort the data,
    the sort menu is greyed-out/disabled.

    Anyone know why?

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2

    Re: Why is my sort menu option disabled?

    Is the worksheet protected?
    Do you have multiple worksheets selected/grouped?

  3. #3
    Valerie M
    Guest

    Re: Why is my sort menu option disabled?

    It is not protected, but I do have two worksheets, since it is 97000 records
    long...
    I was finally able to get it to work by viewing the second worksheet for
    some reason. It's almost like I had to view the first worksheet and then
    view the second worksheet to enable it.