text box to contain formulae results that recalculate

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Jack Sons
    Guest

    text box to contain formulae results that recalculate

    As I said before: this is an off day. Sorry for posting 15 minutes ago
    without subject.

    Hi all,

    I want a text box on my worksheet to contain the results of the formulae
    that are in DW42 to DW47 and have them (I mean those in the text box)
    recalculated with the worksheet.

    What code do I have to use?

    Jack Sons
    The Netherlands

  2. #2
    ScottO
    Guest

    Re: text box to contain formulae results that recalculate

    Try this ...
    In a "helper cell" do a formula to collect the desired contents of
    the Text Box, e.g. =DW42&CHAR(10)&"A bit of random text
    ...."&CHAR(10)&DW43&CHAR(10)&TEXT(DW44,"0.000") .... etc.
    Then name the helper cell e.g. "TextStuff"
    Then select the Text Box and in the formula bar enter =TextStuff.
    Rgds,
    ScottO

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jack Sons
    Guest

    Re: text box to contain formulae results that recalculate

    ScottO,

    Thanks, phantastic, never heard of this possibility. You are a genius.

    Jack.

    "ScottO" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...