Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Roll-up data into master report

  1. #1
    Annabelle
    Guest

    Roll-up data into master report

    I need to roll-up data from three different people into a single
    spreadsheet. This "master" spreadsheet must have the ability to be
    sorted (currently using autofilter).

    Help appreciated.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Roll-up data into master report

    Without any details on your data layout, it's hard to offer advice. If
    each person's data is in a table, you could copy and paste so it's all
    in one table. If necessary, add a new column that contains the person's
    name, so you can identify the data later.

    Then, select the entire table, and apply the AutoFilter.

    Ron de Bruin has sample code for combining worksheets:

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Annabelle
    Guest

    Re: Roll-up data into master report

    I think this will get me where I need to be. Thank you for your help.
    Ann

Closed Thread