Question on changing the function of the arrow keys

  1. #1

    Question Question on changing the function of the arrow keys

    I use the arrow keys to move between selected cells; however, every once in great while after peforming various pivot tables and formatting, my arrow keys will now move the scrollbar and I can't figure out what I've pressed or done to cause this change. It is very annoying when it happens to say the least.

    Does anyone know how you make the arrow keys go back to moving between selected cells rather than the scroll bar?

  2. #2

    Re: Question on changing the function of the arrow keys

    It kind of sounds like you hit Scroll Lock on the keyboard.

    Try hitting Scroll lock again and see if that helps.

  3. #3
    ScrLK was indeed the culprit. Thanks for the help!