Branching Drop Down Menu

  1. #1
    tnvis
    Guest

    Branching Drop Down Menu

    I know how to create drop down menus, I have a price list with headings and i
    would like the headings to appear in a drop down box, then when you roll over
    the heading in the drop down another drop down box will branch out with the
    products under that heading. Is this possible in excel?

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Branching Drop Down Menu

    Yes. Possible.

    See Debra Dalgleish's site for instructions.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP