please draw excel sheet for the following help me please

  1. #1
    saigopal
    Guest

    please draw excel sheet for the following help me please

    for example cost of energie
    and cost of light bulb it self i need a total of al costs
    and there are differnet cost to be condisdered

    and i need the difernt light fixtures compared to each other in savings

    for example cost of energie and cost of light bulb it self i need a
    total of al costs and there are differnet cost to be condisdered like
    light fixture kost inital instalation light fixture kost on light
    fixture replacment light ficxture replacment cost it self TIME and
    labout cost also labeour cost of inital light fixture instalation then
    life time of fixture will make a system expensive ore chep maybe there
    is light fixture with very low energie cost but also low life time and
    hig replacment costs thsi then i want to see for certain period of
    time we have values like
    Cent/KWh light fixture replacment cost made from time needed by
    labout plus fixture cost
    and all these parameters for different kind of light fixtures in to
    one graf to see the funktion

    so we do have then a cost of ownership calculator
    wih omparing diferent kind of owned materials by its energie kost and
    maintanace costs
    maintenance menas replacment in this case
    but if there is a light fixture wich has regulry intervall of
    maintenance then also this must be posible to give
    so any moore questions to it ?
    oh i forgot

    this is the calculation parameter for the energie kost
    the result you give in =80

    do you know what KWh is ?

    take item cost 20 50 60 =80
    and the testing consumtion you take
    20=80 =3D 800W
    50=80 =3D 400W

    60=80 =3D 230W
    life time you take for

    20=80 =3D 800h
    50=80 =3D 3500h
    60=80 =3D 10000h

    and you give also names to the light fixtures and the replacment light
    bulb

    oh and the graf schould change acordingly to the "relevant usagetime
    of instalation"

    60=80 =3D LED

    50=80 =3D Fluroscent tube
    20=80 =3D Halogene
    make shure they are al editable and it is possible to add new light
    fixtrue to compare

    oh and the graf schould change acordingly to the "relevant usagetime
    of instalation"

    the calculation by then must stand onyl the display and layout we can
    discuss then=20

    Thanks and regards

    sai gopal

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: please draw excel sheet for the following help me please

    Would you like fries with that?

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    "saigopal" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

[...]

    20? = 800W
    50? = 400W

    60? = 230W
    life time you take for

    20? = 800h
    50? = 3500h
    60? = 10000h

    and you give also names to the light fixtures and the replacment light
    bulb

    oh and the graf schould change acordingly to the "relevant usagetime
    of instalation"

    60? = LED

    50? = Fluroscent tube
    20? = Halogene