Currency sign.

  1. #1
    FjV
    Guest

    Currency sign.

    Excell currency sign.
    Windows XP SP2. Language GB Keyboard GB setting in office GB, This computer
    has been reformatted, reloaded.. saved excell data reloaded . The problem
    now: the pound sign is a dollar. Whatever I tried, can not change to "£".
    Any halp please FjV

  2. #2

    Re: Currency sign.

    not really a soln to the keyboard problem ..but u can use alt0163 for
    =A3 sign ..keep alt pressed and type 0163 then release alt ...

    FjV wrote:
    > Excell currency sign.
    > Windows XP SP2. Language GB Keyboard GB setting in office GB, This compu=

    ter
    > has been reformatted, reloaded.. saved excell data reloaded . The problem
    > now: the pound sign is a dollar. Whatever I tried, can not change to "=A3=

    "=2E

  3. #3
    Silvabod
    Guest

    Re: Currency sign.

    Have you checked the "problem" cell format? (currency?)

    news:%[email protected]...