How do I change the number of columns and rows in a worksheet

  1. #1
    SteveK
    Guest

    How do I change the number of columns and rows in a worksheet

    How do I change the width and length of a worksheet. I need a worksheet with
    more colums and less rows

  2. #2
    Mladen_Dj
    Guest

    Re: How do I change the number of columns and rows in a worksheet

    You can't change number of rows and columns. Excel have 65536 rows, and 256
    columns. For most calculations it is far enough. You can hide columns and
    rows, but you can go above this limitations.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: How do I change the number of columns and rows in a worksheet

    You upgrade to Excel 12 when it is released
    http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/default.aspx

    Jerry