How do I reference Cell information in my Headers?

  1. #1
    P Alicea
    Guest

    How do I reference Cell information in my Headers?

    I am setting up worksheets for my office that will help us to increase
    productivity. One of the essential pieces of information needed on each
    sheet is the project number and name. If I create a chart, how do I get the
    headers for the chart to reference the project number and name from another
    sheet? The Chart is located on it's own sheet.

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    If i am not mistaken, you cannot reference it in the header. what you can do is at the top of your chart reference the project name, number, etc. then you can have that line print at the top of each page.

  3. #3
    P Alicea
    Guest

    Re: How do I reference Cell information in my Headers?

    How do I reference the project name and number on the top of the chart? By
    chart, I mean graph. I apologize for any confusion.