Pivot Table refresh error.

  1. #1
    wel
    Guest

    Pivot Table refresh error.

    I got the following when trying to refresh my pivot table:

    Microsfot Excel cannot make this change because there are too many row
    or column items. Drag at least one row or column field off the
    PivotTable, or to the page position. Altenatively, right click a field,
    and then click Hide or Hide Levels on the shortcut menu.

    Any one pls?

  2. #2
    Mladen_Dj
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table refresh error.

    Seems you went above Excel limits. You can read about Excel pivot limits in
    help. Did you try to do as Excel advice to hide levels, or drag fields from
    table?

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    wel