Creating a combined chart

  1. #1

    Creating a combined chart

    Hello,
    I have the following data

    Row A X1 Y1 Z1
    Row B X2 Y2 Z2
    Row C X3 Y3 Z3

    Now what I want to show is a stacked bar graph which graphically
    compares X1+X2 to X3, Y1+Y2 to Y3 and Z1+Z2 to Z3

    In other words, I want a stacked bar graph for X1 and X2 and X3 to the
    next of it (not stacked along with X1 and X2)

    How do I do this ? If I selected a stacked graph, excel stacks all 3
    rows - I want the last row to be a non-stacked entity

    thx

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Creating a combined chart

    Jon Peltier has information and links for clustered stacked columns on
    his web site:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

    --
    Debra Dalgleish