where to file a downloadable data1.msi file?

  1. #1
    Lorrie7
    Guest

    where to file a downloadable data1.msi file?

    Microsoft Office 2000 was preinstalled on my pc at purchase. I do not have
    the cd program. I am getting error code needing the "data1.msi" file when
    trying to access Excel program. Where can I find a downloadable "data1.msi"
    file?

  2. #2
    Kassie
    Guest

    RE: where to file a downloadable data1.msi file?

    Hi Lorrie7

    Get back to the dealer that sold you the PC, and demand your Microsoft
    Office CD. That's the only way! Without the source CD, you may have an
    illegal copy, which means no support for such errors.

    --
    [email protected]ve_2nd_at. Stilfontein, Northwest, South Africa