how can I insert a picture in a cell

  1. #1
    yakmelk
    Guest

    how can I insert a picture in a cell

    how can I insert a picture in a cell,
    I want to put some photo's in a worksheet so that I can look them up in
    another worksheet.
    Is this possible?
    How do I do it?
    thanks in advance
    yakmelk

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: how can I insert a picture in a cell

    Hi Yakmelk,

    You could insert the pictures in the second sheet and hide them.

    See JE McGimpsey's technique at:

    http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Formateur
    Guest

    Re: how can I insert a picture in a cell

    You can insert a comment in every cell THEN insert a picture in each comment
    background

    Gilles
    [email protected]...