rotate font 180 degrees

  1. #1
    Steve
    Guest

    rotate font 180 degrees

    I would like to rotate a word in excell to 180 degrees. It looks like I can
    only go to 90 degrees. I am using 2000 version.

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: rotate font 180 degrees

    While holding the shift key, pull-down:

    Edit > Copy Picture

    then paste the picture back onto the worksheet. Because its only a picture
    you can rotate it by any degree, etc.
    --
    Gary's Student