Date conditioning format problem

  1. #1

    Date conditioning format problem

    I am using excel 2000.

    with my cursor in A1,
    I select cell A1 to A20 which is already in date format,
    and do a conditioning format(highlight) using IsFormula:

    =$A$1=TODAY()

    Unfortunately, all the cells from A1 to A20 are highlighted!!!!!! no
    matter the dates is today or otherwise!!!!!!!!

    In fact all the cells are having the same conditioning format
    which is =$A$1=TODAY().

    How to make it suvch that cell AX is having =$A$X=TODAY()conditioning
    format???

  2. #2
    Roger Govier
    Guest