How to copy and paste cells from Excel onto an Adobe page

  1. #1
    gm
    Guest

    How to copy and paste cells from Excel onto an Adobe page

    Using the full version of Adobe Reader version 7, which enables you to create
    PDF files, I am unable to copy and paste a range of cells from an Excel
    spreadsheet onto an Adobe page and retain the original formatting as on the
    spreadsheet.

    In version 6 of Adobe, this used to work fine, retaining the Excel
    formatting. But in version 7 of Adobe, the Excel formatting is lost. What am
    I missing?
    --
    gm

  2. #2
    Johannes Buchner
    Guest

    Re: How to copy and paste cells from Excel onto an Adobe page

    gm wrote:
    > Using the full version of Adobe Reader version 7, which enables you to create
    > PDF files, I am unable to copy and paste a range of cells from an Excel
    > spreadsheet onto an Adobe page and retain the original formatting as on the
    > spreadsheet.
    >
    > In version 6 of Adobe, this used to work fine, retaining the Excel
    > formatting. But in version 7 of Adobe, the Excel formatting is lost. What am
    > I missing?

    You have to use Acrobat instead of Acrobat Reader to write PDF documents.