When dragging a number down in Excel, how do we turn off the grow.

  1. #1
    Carl
    Guest

    When dragging a number down in Excel, how do we turn off the grow.

  2. #2
    Mladen_Dj
    Guest

    Re: When dragging a number down in Excel, how do we turn off the grow.

    Drag it by holding right mouse buton. When release it, you should get pop-up
    menu with "Copy Cells", "Fill Series" and other options. Chose "Copy Cells".

  3. #3
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: When dragging a number down in Excel, how do we turn off the grow.

    Or hold the Ctrl key while dragging

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England