crack spreadsheet when not the author?

  1. #1
    Dave Elliott
    Guest

    crack spreadsheet when not the author?

    I need to edit my spreadsheet when someone else was the author. It has one
    graphic with info on it that I need to edit, any tools to do this?
    Not needing a password, it is already unlocked.

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: crack spreadsheet when not the author?

    Um, what do you need to do with it?

    news:8cyaf.9169$q%[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bill Sharpe

    Dave Elliott wrote:
    > I need to edit my spreadsheet when someone else was the author. It has one
    > graphic with info on it that I need to edit, any tools to do this?
    > Not needing a password, it is already unlocked.

    It it's unlocked and not password protected, what is the problem? Is the
    graphic an Excel chart or is it something else that has been inserted
    into the spreadsheet?

    Bill