Formula question-how I should write it?

  1. #1
    Dawn
    Guest

    Formula question-how I should write it?

    =IF(C6:F10,G6:G7 = "V"or"PH"or"COV" than subtract 1 for each entry, then sum
    total and subtract from A6 leaving remaining)
    I'm trying to add a formula in Excel that will subtract vacation, personal
    holidays or carryover vacation days from a calendar in Excel. I'm sure it's
    a nested formula with array's but I'm unclear as to how I should write it.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    re: Formula question-how I should write it?

    I think that youi just want

    =SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF(C6:F10,{"V","PH","COV"}))+SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF(G6:G7,{"V",
    "PH","COV"}))

    RP

    news:[email protected]...