Saving Posts Questions & Answers In My Computer

  1. #1
    Enrique
    Guest

    Saving Posts Questions & Answers In My Computer

    Is there any way I can save in my computer some of the topics except using
    copying and pasting in Word? I would like to have a reference source I can
    search electronically in my own computer. There seems to be only Print or
    Clipboard but no Save As options in the window were topics are questioned and
    answered. Please advise what is the best way to do the above. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Saving Posts Questions & Answers In My Computer

    What are you using as your newsreader? I am using Outlook Express. I can
    create a folder in my "Local Folders" and click and drag any post into it.
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Saving Posts Questions & Answers In My Computer

    Hi!

    Have you considered something like this: (this is what I do)

    Create files that demonstrate a formula or technique so you can see the
    solution in real time in a real application. Then you'll have a library of
    real applications for future reference. Just give the file a name that
    describes it's application. For example: Sumif across sheets.xls. The file
    name says it all, it demonstrates a method(s) on how to do a SUMIF across
    multiple worksheets.

    Biff

  4. #4
    paul
    Guest

    RE: Saving Posts Questions & Answers In My Computer

    you can select the text you want copy and paste into word( i view the forum
    on ie)

    --
    paul
    remove nospam for email addy!