Document not saved

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ChrisH
    Guest

    Document not saved

    Office 2003, Win XP sp 2

    I have a large excel spreadsheet, and every once in a while when I try to
    save it, it states "document wont save". I have tried saving to different
    places, on the netowrk, local hd, etc. If I close it, and loose all my
    additions, it will usually work again for a while. Any reasons this would
    happen.

  2. #2

    Re: Document not saved

    How large is the file?

    What other programs do you have running at the same time?

  3. #3
    Clazz1
    Guest

    RE: Document not saved

    Hello,

    Can you tell me if you ever found a solution for this problem? I am
    experiencing the same thing and can't figure out for the life of me what is
    causing it and how to fix it. Please share any information you have found,
    if any!

    Thanks.