Cannot load

  1. #1
    book12
    Guest

    Cannot load

    This may not be the forum; but all of a sudden today when I try to acess
    Excel from the main I receive notice that something or other cannot locate
    the what ever to load Excel. All files are there, and I was able acces by
    going on line.

    What gives or who should I seek out.

    Ron

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Cannot load

    Take the what ever and install it on the thinga-jiggy.
    ~~~Sorry...but if you don't provide specific details, we can't provide
    specific resolutions.
    Anne Troy
    VBA Project Manager
    www.OfficeArticles.com