pivotal analysis?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Paul Thomas
    Guest

    pivotal analysis?

    I am analysing primary information from a questionnaire and would like to
    know how to do pivotal analysis?

  2. #2
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: pivotal analysis?

    Hi

    If you mean Pivot Data analysis, then take a look at
    and

    Regards

    Roger Govier

  3. #3
    Paul Thomas
    Guest

    Re: pivotal analysis?

    Thank you for your help Roger, this information will help me with primary
    research analysis.

    Regards

    Paul Thomas.