calendar option to choose a date in excel

  1. #1
    Julie
    Guest

    calendar option to choose a date in excel

    I am trying to create a spreadsheet that includes a column in which you need
    to put a date. Can you have a drop-down calendar to choose from instead of
    typing the date?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: calendar option to choose a date in excel

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Amanda L
    Guest

    Re: calendar option to choose a date in excel

    Hello,

    I have created the drop down calendar according to the website below and it
    works for me and for a couple of my colleagues. However, for other users
    they get an error, project or module not found. Do you know why this might
    me? We allhave the same version of Excel..

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: calendar option to choose a date in excel

    Hi Amanda

    If the user have a Office version without Access they not have the control
    See the link on my site for downloading the control

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl