unknown links

  1. #1
    BorisS
    Guest

    unknown links

    I have a file with charts (and maybe other things I am not seeing) and it's
    filled with links from the charts out. I cannot, by looking at all the
    charts manually, find the link that is to the wrong file (although there are
    three files that are being referenced which are old). Is there any way to do
    a workbook level search of ANY occurence of these that are being referenced,
    so I can relink them to newer files? I know that typically formula searches
    for all the grouped sheets at once would find it. But I am afraid that with
    charts I am missing something.

    Thx.
    --
    Boris

  2. #2

    Re: unknown links

    When I can't find links, I'll use Bill Manville's FindLink program:
    http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm