How do I see a .ESP image (logo) that is inserted in a worksheet?

  1. #1
    SandiVH
    Guest

    How do I see a .ESP image (logo) that is inserted in a worksheet?

    Our printer has sent me a excel file that contains an image (our logo) that
    has the extension .esp. I can see the outline, but not the actual image.
    When you print the worksheet it prints correctly, but you cannot see the
    actual image on the screen or using preview. Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: How do I see a .ESP image (logo) that is inserted in a worksheet?

    I think you mean EPS, which is encapsulated postscript. I haven't worked
    with them for a long time, but when I did...you could save them *with
    headers* or without. When an EPS has a header, you can see the graphic
    on-screen. When it doesn't, you can't--you just get the box or perhaps the
    filename if the person saving the EPS file chose to put that on-screen
    instead. I don't think it's something you can really control, but do
    double-check that under Tools-->Options-->View, you don't have
    "Placeholders" checked.
    Anne Troy
    VBA Project Manager
    www.OfficeArticles.com