Address query

  1. #1
    Bob
    Guest

    Address query

    I would like to create a spreedsheet that will check street adresses entered
    in an Excel spreadsheet against a master street index and then produce a new
    result in a new column. As an example if Post Street is in the master strret
    index then the result in the new column is Zone 4. If Birchwood Drive is in
    the master street index then the result in the new coloum is Zone 3. Any
    suggestions?

    Thanks,
    --
    Bob

  2. #2
    Ron Rosenfeld
    Guest

    Re: Address query

    On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 12:06:01 -0800, Bob <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I would like to create a spreedsheet that will check street adresses entered
    >in an Excel spreadsheet against a master street index and then produce a new
    >result in a new column. As an example if Post Street is in the master strret
    >index then the result in the new column is Zone 4. If Birchwood Drive is in
    >the master street index then the result in the new coloum is Zone 3. Any
    >suggestions?
    >
    >Thanks,

    Check out VLOOKUP in HELP

    --ron