shortcut to go to previous location or cell

  1. #1
    Jan
    Guest

    shortcut to go to previous location or cell

    Is there a shortcut to take me back to the previous location (cell) that I
    was in?

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: shortcut to go to previous location or cell

    If there was an action done in the previous cell,
    then perhaps ... click Undo?
    (At the expense of undoing, of course,
    and subject to the default max number of undo's)

    Hang around awhile for better answers ..
    --
    Rgds
    Max
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Stefi
    Guest

    RE: shortcut to go to previous location or cell

    Hi Jan,

    Maybe you can create a macro solution:
    Create workbook-level public variables:

    Private Sub Workbook_Open()
    startcell = ActiveCell.Address
    prevcell = ""
    End Sub

    Selection_Change event:
    prevcell = startcell
    startcell = Target.Address
    End Sub

    Normal module:
    Declarations
    Public startcell As String
    Public prevcell As String

    Macros, assign a hotkey to this macro in :
    Sub Goback()
    Range(prevcell).Select

    Stefi

    „Jan” ezt *rta: