Outlook Address Book

  1. #1
    Allan
    Guest

    Outlook Address Book

    I am using Outlook 2003 and Exchange Server, My problem is I can not create
    personal Distribution List, maybe because 'Outlook Address Book' is not show
    on the drop down list, I am not allow to save it to public distribution list
    on exchanged server.
    I have installed outlook address book when I install Office 2003.

    Thanks
    Allan

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Outlook Address Book

    Allan

    This might be better addressed in an Outlook news group rather than in this
    Excel group.

    Here is link to all ms news groups with links to each.

    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP