How to store Metadata in the Excel Sheet (2000, XP, 2003)

  1. #1
    msnews.microsoft.com
    Guest

    How to store Metadata in the Excel Sheet (2000, XP, 2003)

    I'm trying to find some way to store Metadata inside the Excel Shett. I am
    looking solution for Excel 2000, XP, 2003 versions. The only way I found is
    to save it in Custom Properties, but it have size limitation to 255
    characters, so it not useful for me. In Word document I found something
    calls Variable, which solves me the problem. Is exist similar solution for
    Excel? It can be different solution for different Excel versions.

    I'm programming in C# with Office Object Model

    P.S I'm looking for same solution in PowerPoint presentation too.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: How to store Metadata in the Excel Sheet (2000, XP, 2003)

    See response in programming.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...