take out comma ID, 10000 to ID 100000 in column

  1. #1
    Annette
    Guest

    take out comma ID, 10000 to ID 100000 in column

    I have a long column and I need to take out the commar between the State and
    the zip code - anyone know how to do this without going into each cell??

  2. #2
    Valued Forum Contributor
    Boston, MA US
    Posts
    1,094
    Annette,

    Select the entire range that you wish to remove the commas from. Select Ctrl-F to bring up the Find and Replace. Select the Replace Tab. In Find what: type in a comma and leave the Replace with: empty. Select Replace All. This will remove all of the commas in you range. If there are commas you want to keep then don't use this method.

    Cheers,

    Steve

  3. #3
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: take out comma ID, 10000 to ID 100000 in column

    Select your data
    Edit>Replace, Find what is a comma and Replace with nothing
    Press Replace all

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: take out comma ID, 10000 to ID 100000 in column

    Save your worksheet first!

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten