Help! Need a .xls file recovery program!

  1. #1
    monica
    Guest

    Help! Need a .xls file recovery program!

    I am looking for a file recovery program that is FREE! I heard there are
    some out there but couldn't find them myself.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Help! Need a .xls file recovery program!

    Meaning to recover a corrupt file? If so search for openoffice, it's free
    albeit quit big and it can recover some corrupt excel files, if you mean
    something that was deleted, not possible.

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: Help! Need a .xls file recovery program!

    Hi,

    Active@ undelete is a data recovery tool that can really help you. It
    worked great for me and never failed before, so you can really try it
    out.
    http://www.active-undelete.com/

    For data recovery under DOS Uneraser is a really good choice.
    http://www.uneraser.com/

  4. #4
    exceluserforeman
    Guest

    RE: Help! Need a .xls file recovery program!

    ExcelXp has an Autorecover feature. Look for it in Options.

  5. #5
    lukeles
    Guest

    RE: Help! Need a .xls file recovery program!

    Hello,

    EASEUS DataRecoveryWizard utility can help. Speaking about me, it was
    easily able to restore deleted, lost file and unformat drive,
    so I think you will also find it quite useful. Really recommended
    tool, give it a try.

    http://www.easeus.com/
    --
    Good work, Good day.