Make one row a constant display?

  1. #1
    MRW
    Guest

    Make one row a constant display?

    Hi all,

    I've been searching Google, but I haven't found anything, yet. I wanted
    to make a row in my list constant, so I can correlate the data with its
    type easily. The data type is specified in the first row of the list.

    I thought Pivot Tables would do the job, but I guess it's the wrong
    function. Any tips how I can do this?

    My list looks like:

    Name | Grade | Level
    ------------------------------
    Joe1,A,12
    Jim2,B,13

    I want it so that when I scroll down the list Name, Grade, and Level
    stay put.

    Thanks for the tip!

  2. #2
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: Make one row a constant display?

    MRW, select A2, then window, freeze panes
    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Make one row a constant display?

    Select cell A2
    Menu Window>Freeze Panes

    RP

  4. #4
    MRW
    Guest

    Re: Make one row a constant display?

    Thank you, Paul B and Bob Phillips! I ended up using split panes
    because I could not seem to resize the freeze panes option. But,
    regardless, it does the job.