Checkboxs Move in Document

  1. #1
    Sherry
    Guest

    Checkboxs Move in Document

    I have a spreadsheet that I have created checkboxes in. When I view the
    document in Print View mode the checkboxes move. Also, when I print the
    document the checkboxes move from the original location.

    I'm not sure why. Any explaination that you can give me would be great.

    I'm using Word XP and Windows XP. I created the checkboxes by using the
    Forms toolbar and selecting checkbox.

    I don't want them to move.

    Thanks in advance for help you can give me.

    Sherry

  2. #2

    Re: Checkboxs Move in Document

    Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

    But Jim Rech recently posted this:
    This article is now obsolete. Since the 10/12/2004 security patch
    there is no need to get a hotfix (although this article does not directly
    mention this fix, it's in there).

    But Myrna Larson (and others) posted that it didn't work for her in all her
    workbooks.