task pane

  1. #1
    Diane
    Guest

    task pane

    Tried Tools-Option-View- Uncheck startup task pane in both Excel and Word.
    Still is there when I open my file. Saved it and closed it after doing these
    things and still there. HELP
    --
    Diane @ SPSCA

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: task pane

    1. first close the task pane
    2. then do the Tools > Option > , etc.
    3. then close Excel with File > Exit

    This should solve your Task "pains"
    --
    Gary's Student

  3. #3
    Diane
    Guest

    RE: task pane

    It is still there "Garys" Student. Why Why Why

    --
    Diane @ SPSCA