How do I re-download Excel onto my computer (it crashed)?

  1. #1
    sueb262
    Guest

    How do I re-download Excel onto my computer (it crashed)?

    My computer crashed and I lost everything on it. I need to re-install Excel.
    How do I do that?

  2. #2
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: How do I re-download Excel onto my computer (it crashed)?

    sueb262, you will need a CD with excel on it, do you have it from when you
    got the computer?

    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    sueb262
    Guest

    Re: How do I re-download Excel onto my computer (it crashed)?

    No, I don't have a CD with these programs on it. In fact, I now discover I'm
    missing ALL MS programs, including Word, etc.

  4. #4
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How do I re-download Excel onto my computer (it crashed)?

    Hard to believe a computer crash would uninstall MS Office unless the hard
    drive was formatted, regardless you need to contact the PC manufacturer in
    case you had OEM software installed from the manufacturer or contact MS if
    you lost the CD and can prove you had one. There is no legal software to
    download

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)