Moving data to another worksheet

  1. #1
    Lance
    Guest

    Moving data to another worksheet

    My company receives a spreadsheet from another company with information
    reported in an unusual format, something like this:

    Heading Heading Heading Heading Heading
    Data Data Data Data Data
    Heading Heading Heading Heading Heading
    Data Data Data Data Data
    Heading Heading Heading Heading Heading
    Data Data Data Data Data

    I don't know why they format the information in this manner, and I
    can't get them to change their report. I am stuck with this.

    This would be one set of information, and there is a variable # of
    these information sets each week contained in the report. I would like
    to pull this information out append it to another spreadsheet across
    one row at the bottom of the current dataset.

    Anybody have any ideas?
    Thanks
    Lance

  2. #2

    Re: Moving data to another worksheet

    Each heading row is identical to the others?

    Apply Data|Filter|autofilter to the range
    show the headings
    delete those visible rows
    data|filter|show all data

    Copy the remaining range where you want.