Paste a list of items from Excel into Word WITHOUT creating table

  1. #1
    UPM
    Guest

    Paste a list of items from Excel into Word WITHOUT creating table

    Hi, I have a list of 20 items, they are about two full lines of text (if
    word-wrapped) each, they are in cells A1-A20. I want to paste this column A
    into Microsoft Word, but everytime I do, it puts it in a table. I just want
    20 lines separated by carriage returns like it appears on the spreadsheet
    (except not in cells). Selecting "remove formatting" works but some of the
    items are underlined and italicized and I do not want that removed. Thanks!

  2. #2

    Re: Paste a list of items from Excel into Word WITHOUT creating table

    After you've pasted into MSWord, you could:
    Select the table
    Table|Convert|Table to Text