code break message box

  1. #1

    code break message box

    I have a code which loops until it is stopped via the esc key. When this happens, the message box ("Code execution has been interrupted") appears with the options to end, debug, etc. My question is: can I stop this message from appearing? That is, when I press esc, can I just have the page where the code was working displayed without any error messages?

    Cheers
    free

  2. #2
    Dave O
    Guest

    Re: code break message box

    Will this do it for you?
    Application.DisplayAlerts = False

    The only other thing I can think of is to use another method of ending
    the program.

  3. #3

    Re: code break message box

    Look at application.EnableCancelKey in VBA's help.