Spinner Button - Excel 2000

  1. #1
    KenSBrantford
    Guest

    Spinner Button - Excel 2000

    I'd like to creat a basic spinner button that returns a value betteen 0 and
    $3M. When I right click on the spinner button after adding it to the
    worksheet and select format control, I don't see a tab for "control"

    Please assist in how to add/create this basic spinner button.

    Thanks

  2. #2

    Re: Spinner Button - Excel 2000

    There's a spinner on the Forms toolbar and a spinner on the control toolbox
    toolbar.

    The forms toolbar version has that tab under the rightclick.

    You can rightclick on the spinner from the control toolbox toolbar and choose
    properties to get to lots of, er, properties.