certificate of chargeable gain

  1. #1
    robinhood
    Guest

    certificate of chargeable gain

    I recevied this certificate when i cashed in bonds it shows item 9 income tax
    treated as paid , followed by Y .How do i know if any more tax is payable

  2. #2
    Dave O
    Guest

    Re: certificate of chargeable gain

    Speaking as one who pays taxes to "Internal Revenue Service" as opposed
    to "Inland Revenue", if your documentation says income tax is paid,
    then the tax liability >>>for that transaction<<< is resolved.
    However, when you consider this transaction along with other gains and
    losses you may owe a different amount. The key is to consider this as
    part of the larger whole, and see how it affects and is affected by all
    the other transactions.

  3. #3
    robinhood