Speeding up workbook calculations

  1. #1
    John
    Guest

    Speeding up workbook calculations

    I have a number of workbooks that contain worksheets of data imported from
    our company's ERP system using MSQuery. The analysis of this data uses a
    number of vlookup functions to associate data across the worksheets. The
    workbook takes a long time to calculate - upwards of 5 minutes for some
    workbooks. Does anyone have "hints and tips" for speeding up the
    calculations.
    - Calculation is set to "manual" in the workbook options
    - PC is 1.6 GHz
    - Windows task manager indicates 100% CPU useage during calculation.
    TIA.

    --
    John Reynolds

  2. #2