This should be so easy...

  1. #1

    This should be so easy...

    Hi,
    I have a workbook where on Sheet 2 I have certain cells =to cells on sheet 1. If those cells are blank on sheet 1, it is showing up as "0" in the cells on sheet 2. I don't want "0", I want blank if the cells are blank in sheet 1. What should I be doing?

    Thank you from an excel idiot!

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: This should be so easy...

    =IF(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1)

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bill Kuunders
    Guest

    Re: This should be so easy...

    you could
    on sheet2 go to
    tools
    options
    view
    and uncheck zero values

    or you could have a condition in the formula
    something like
    =if(sheet1!A55=0,"",sheet1!A55)

    --
    Greetings from New Zealand