Repeating the Row Headers on each page

  1. #1
    TS
    Guest

    Repeating the Row Headers on each page

    I have a spreadsheet with several pages on it. I want to repeat the rows
    headers that came on the first page on each page. How to do that?
    Please help!!
    --
    TS

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Repeating the Row Headers on each page

    TS

    Assuming "pages" means printed pages.........

    File>Page Setup>Sheet>Print Titles.

    Rows to repeat at top and Columns to repeat at left.

    Assuming "pages" means worksheets............

    Select first sheet then right-click and "select all sheets"

    Enter your headers/titles in row 1 on active sheet.

    These will be replicated on each sheet.

    DO NOT FORGET to "ungroup" the sheets when done.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP