Is there a limit on number of rows?

  1. #1
    Chris
    Guest

    Is there a limit on number of rows?

    I want a spreadsheet that has a row for every day for many years.
    That would be thousands of rows.
    Is there a limit?
    --
    Chris

  2. #2
    CarlosAntenna
    Guest

    Re: Is there a limit on number of rows?

    65,536 (2^16)

  3. #3
    Chris
    Guest

    Re: Is there a limit on number of rows?

    Thankyou.

    In article <#e3UMXq#[email protected]>, CarlosAntenna
    <[email protected]> writes

    --
    Chris

  4. #4
    Michael Bednarek
    Guest

    Re: Is there a limit on number of rows?

    On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 15:44:01 -0500, "CarlosAntenna" wrote in
    microsoft.public.excel:

    >65,536 (2^16)

    Or more generally, ActiveSheet.Rows.Count, which will return the correct
    value for older and future versions.