With QUERY how to input a variable

  1. #1
    Guillaume
    Guest

    With QUERY how to input a variable

    I'm using query to extract data from an external database and I would like to
    introduce a variable in my query
    Example
    select * from xxxxx
    where datein between date1 and date2 where date1 and date2 are two variables

  2. #2
    Ron Coderre
    Guest

    RE: With QUERY how to input a variable

    Check the parameter query section of this website:
    http://www.rdg.ac.uk/ITS/info/traini...s/excel/query/

    Does that help?

    Regards,
    Ron