Want to make excel to pull up a jpeg based on cell values

  1. #1

    Want to make excel to pull up a jpeg based on cell values

    I want excel to pull up a jpeg based on a cell's value. It would insert the jpeg into another cell.

    An example: If A:25 has a value of 5 can exel grab 5.jpeg from somewhere and insert it into another cell, say C:25?

    I assume the best place to put these jpegs for excel's use is on another worksheet.

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Want to make excel to pull up a jpeg based on cell values

    Perhaps you can adapt this:

    http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html